At Donelson First, we love to worship together! We also want to protect those as best we can who choose to join us on-campus for worship. As of Augst 30, 2020, we are offering a phased opening of our Sunday AM worship services.
During this time of pandemic, Donelson First takes both the safety of its congregants and the authority of its Governmental leaders very seriously. It is important to note that while we plan to be conservative in our actions, we do not adopt a spirit of fear in this process but a spirit of hope in the One who created us. In response, we have pledged to follow phased opening guidelines presented to religious organizations by both Davidson County and the State of Tennessee. In accordance with the guidance of those officials and other autonomous churches within the Southern Baptist Convention, we have adopted the following measures for phased opening.
As we navigate these challenging times, the following policies will be adopted and are not optional:
• Masks will be required for the entirety of your time on-campus out of your car.
• Frequent touchpoints will be sanitized after each Worship Service.
• Request all persons 65+, high-risk persons, or persons who are sick to stay home and attend online.
• Replace handshakes and hugs with smiles and waves.
• Limit access to the building during service times.
• Limit interaction between entry and exit traffic.
• Remove Bibles & Hymnals from pew backs.
• Bulletins will not be distributed.
• Offering plates will not be passed. Please give online here or drop your gift in a designated location.
• Donelson First will not provide coffee or food of any kind.
• Sanitizer & masks will be provided if needed.
• Worship Center seating will be limited to 50% capacity.
• We will provide overflow worship space as needed.
Here is the Donelson First schedule: 10:30a Sunday Worship Service (doors open at 10:15a)
Life Groups are permitted to meet off campus in any size group. Consider meeting outdoors and bringing your own food.
We care deeply about your ministry needs. We are diligently trying to provide you with helpful and uplifting resources. Watch our social media outlets. Our church office is open during this time as we continue to upgrade our facilities. If you need anything during this time, please email us at email@example.com or call 615-883-2339.